Friday, October 9, 2009

Heather Bailey's Fabric Flower

A local program in Utah, Studio 5, was ever so fortunate to have Heather Bailey grace their set this week! She did a great tutorial on how to make fabric flowers that I think would be a great asset to any shirt, headband, purse, belt or pillow! I have always loved her fabrics but I can only imagine the possibilities with fabrics that have more muted-organic tones to it as well. So pretty!

(If you want to skip the interview and go straight to the tutorial, fast forward to 6:30 on the time bar)

2 comments:

lyndsey said...

YEAH! blog friends! sweet...i've already added both your blogs to my google reader :)

so great to meet you on saturday! can't wait to hang out again.

AmandaS said...

I am sooo excited to make these! I have a flower semi-similar to this that I've made, but it is so time consuming. These will be great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails