Friday, October 30, 2009

Plugs


There is a great art and craft market coming up that I am excited to tell you about! The Bijou Market is going on next Saturday in Provo, UT. This town really has something to shout about with all it's local talent and innovation! A lot of new things are becoming of this once small town and I am so happy to see a lot of great local businesses moving in and a hunger for all that is handmade! Please check out this great event and support all the amazing artists and vendors that live among us!


**********

In speaking of the great local business and talent, I want to give my big sister a nice, warm plug here on H is for Handmade! Colett Yarro, will be one of the many vendors at the Bijou Market next weekend! She has quickly become a local favorite after appearing in many craft shows over the past several years. Her work has been showcased at the new restaurant Communal, located in Provo, and in both locations of the trendy Paisley and Pomegranate stores. She has also been a vendor of the Oh Sweet Sadie boutique, Art Market and of course the ever so popular Beehive Bazaar! Colett also received a nice shout out from popular blogs such as Design Mom, Your Heart Out and Sweet Life in the Valley. I want to wish her the best of luck in her upcoming shows and if you happen to see one of her paintings and want it, you better buy it before someone else does! 

 Here is just a small sample of what she does:



2 comments:

Joan said...

I have not been there. I need to go!!!!! Lucky me, I am the owner of a couple of Colett's painting.

Colett (*.*) said...

thanks for the plug!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails