*This giveaway is now closed*
As we say goodbye to April, I would like to have you say hello to this little gem! Keri Smith has once again created another great "book" and has ever since sent my mind soaring with all the pages inside the bright crimson cover! "This Is Not A Book" is just what it says. Don't expect to open it and read a glorious and alluring tale of far away journeys. Instead, you are the main character in a series of dares, experiments and events. This is a journal about breaking out of the normal, testing your creativity and forcing you to feel the effects of it all. It's wonderful and hilarious!
Here are just a few of my favorite excerpts from the engaging 221 pages:
There are days that I wish I could relive over and over again. There are also days that I wish to never happen again. And, it would be nice to read about both.
I love the thought of leaving something of mine in a secret location, a proof of my presence and a possible gift to an unexpected visitor!
I can think of so many destinations that will be remarkably therapeutic behind these window panes.
I think the phrase "all will be shaped by your imagination" is a little intimidating but yet a little comforting and I like it very much!
So here is how you enter for the giveaway:
(sorry, but I have to have rules!)
1) You must be a U.S. resident
2) You must have an active blog....with posts!
3) Leave me a comment.
4) Becoming a follower of this blog gets you an additional entry. Simply leave me a separate comment telling me that you did so.
5) Become a fan of H is for Handmade on Facebook and you will get another extra entry! Leave a separate comment for this one, too.
6) When posting comments, please make sure that I know how to get in contact with you if you happen to win.
This giveaway will close on Wednesday 5/5/2010 at 11:59 p.m. MST
Good luck to all of you! I am so excited to send this out! I would also love the winner to email me photos of their experiments! I have one too, so maybe together we can even start our own "This Is Not A Book" club and discuss how wickedly cool this journal has made us!?