Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Calling All Crafters!


As I am looking over my calendar for the month of July, I am noticing that there are very few days that I will be around! Which brings me to the need to call on you - my readers, my fellow crafters and my saving grace! I don't want H is for Handmade to be neglected so I am looking for innovative, modern and "out of the box" creations done by YOU! Because after all, in the divine words (kind of!) of Abraham Lincoln, this blog is of the people, by the people and for the people!! 

Just what do I need, you might ask? I would love to have some guest bloggers do any of the following:

- Spotlight your handmade items 
- Provide a tutorial
- Introduce us to either your Etsy shop, blog or website
- Provide great recipes
- Host a giveaway
- Contribute helpful crafting tips or your favorite craft supplies

If you, or anyone you know, would be interested in being featured on H is for Handmade in the month of July, I would love to hear from you! Please contact me at hisforhandmade@yahoo.com. Or, if we are friends or family, I may be bugging you (again!) to help me out!

I know there is some serious talent out there so I hope to hear from you all!

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Amy - I would love to help! I could feature something I have made, or my blog or whatever. Just let me know.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails