Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Positively Splendid Kind of Day!



Guess where I am today? Besides being at Echo Lake here in Utah and waiting for my turn on the boat, I will be at Positively Splendid - the magic of cyber space allows me to be in two places at once! Hallelujah for that! The name of the blog is so very fitting because Positively Splendid is...well, pretty positively splendid! Making an appearance on Amy's (not "me", Amy) blog is pretty thrilling as I have been a fan for quite some time now! Aside from feeling totally cool about being a guest on her blog, I am also pretty excited about the DIY project I am featuring! I will be showing you how to whip up your very own curled paper ceiling pendant! Go check out today's tutorial and then scroll through all her grandiose posts from the past and get ready to be inspired! 
(I wonder if I could get any more exclamation points in this post?!!!??!!!!!!!!)





5 comments:

Michelle Alley said...

Love this Amy! You have a fun and creative blog...good luck on your projects. Michelle :)

Magdalena said...

Thank you so much for sharing! Loved this tutorial!! Would be perfect in red color at Christmas time!!


xoxoxo

jane said...

Love this!

Nicole @ Sew Much Sunshine said...

Just stumbled upon your blog & love it! I'm your newest follower :)

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Oooh! I love it! I have a new dream... I want to have a big budget and hire you to decorate my house.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails